- - - - -

[TRANS] Nichkhun accepting Kerd awards (vid)

Nichkhun

4 replies to this topic

#1 Chanbites

Chanbites

I AM the HOT..

• Administrator
  • 478 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 06:06 AM

May be taken out with full credits.

CREDITS: mynetworm YT (VID)  ; Chanbites@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

...winner is Nichkhun Horvejkul

"Hello this is Nichkhun... First of all I must thank everyone for this award...although I'm not so sure if I'm too young for this award. I'm just a boy who tries the hardest to make those who love me and those I love, Thai people and the fan club proud. I take this award as a motivation to continue working proudly. I wish everyone good health. Thank you."

More pics here

#2 roMANtaec

roMANtaec

to serve and proTAECt

• Administrator
  • 8402 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 07:09 AM

You know, I wasn't too sure about this awards show nomination. It's a new show and all so it's always hard to gauge what it means on a grander scale and I didn't know whether or not he would win considering who he was up against.  But wow, what an honor. What an absolute honor, Nichkhun!  This man... is such a good man.  He keeps trying to tell us that he's just a normal guy and blah blah blah lol but he's a really great man.  There are a lot of celebrities that use their fame for influence... on culture... music.. point of view... but Khun always takes the opportunity to inspire with positivity and stand up for what he believes is right.  No, he's not an angel, but he is a GREAT MAN.  We should all be proud of him.  I'm curious to see what's next for Khun in the Thai community.  CFs, movies, awards, being invited by the Prime Minister. It's all interesting, I don't know what it's leading up to specifically (if anything) but it's exciting! I'm sure he's under a lot more pressure though and I hope it doesn't get to him~ so let's do our best to give him nothing but love and support! ^^  I'm proud of you, Nichkhun!! ^^;;
It's our anniversaryyyy, anniversarryyyy~~~ the big 6!

#3 sweetycone

sweetycone

I AM the..

• ♥ Millionaire Noble Citizen
  • 138 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:45 AM

Knowing Khun little by little surprises me a lot! He is indeed humble and down to earth....and I discover this is one of his personality that I liked most...he's nice, kind and what other adjective that you think is suitable to him.... agree with you roMantaec....he's a great man...its very rare nowadays that you can see a man like him...with that I will support him and lets support him in his every endeavor :Smile:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 sashssi

sashssi

2AM ♥ 2PM

• Administrator
  • 617 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

It's such an honor for him to receive such an award albeit I'm unsure what the award really entails since I've never heard of it. But Nichkhun is truly an upright man. He stands up for his beliefs and he's really... kind. You know? One of those guys who just LOOKS and BEHAVES nicely.

I have to agree with Michelle though. This is adding to the pressure he already has and we should do our best to support him, so that he won't crumble. (Not that I think he will since the training they went through is so insane that it's nearly impossible for them to crack under pressure. But still. Human.)

Proud! <3

Posted Image

(t.)

#5 SerialProduct

SerialProduct

-

• Citizen
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:57 PM

Omg, our Khun!! so handsome! He deserves it ^^

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nichkhun