The 2AM Fan Club Union #IAMProud

No replies to this topic

#1 sashssi

sashssi

2AM ♥ 2PM

• Administrator
  • 663 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:00 PM

THE COMMONWEALTH OF 2ONEDAY PROUDLY PRESENTS...

Posted Image

The 2AM Fan Club Union #IAMProud

We are fully aware that all I AM fansites and fanclubs have one main aim which is carried out continuously - to spread our love for 2AM across the world. Each fansite operates in their own individual way and expresses their love through their own voices. However, we would like to invite you and your fansite to connect together and build up a fan club union that we'd like to call the 2AM Fan Club Union - "#I AM Proud"

This 2AM Union enables I AM fansites from all across the globe to connect together and build up a strong and extensive community to support 2AM even further. We all speak different languages - ranging from Chinese to Thai to Arabic and more! - and this would definitely strengthen the bonds between I AMs. It would be wonderful to work together for 2AM-related projects, however it is a difficult process due to the widespread of I AMs around the world. But, through the Union this problem can be solved and we could all express our love through our own individual voices together!

The 2AM Union not only allows various fan clubs to join together and build friendships, it also acts as an outlet where I AMs can brainstorm and discuss 2AM related topics/news/issues. The fan club union allows everyone to ask questions, share resources, provide moral support for each other and most importantly - collaborate and work together to spread our love for 2AM across the globe!

Some of the ideas for the Union's future projects are as follows:
  • A fandom report to JYPE and Big Hit i.e our opinions/likes & dislikes/suggestions etc. This will give them a fair idea about what decisions international fandoms like or dislike.
  • Fandom initiatives. These are little projects we would like to accomplish as a fandom for example; Make sure 2AM wins ________ Award by voting online, ensure 2AM sells over 200,000 copies of their album/single, and anything else we can think of!
We all know that there are no other K-pop groups whose friendships parallel to 2AM and 2PM's strong brotherhood relationship. So, #IAMProud and #1Hottestfor2PM (2PM's Fan Club Union) will be working together on one or two projects each year (e.g anniversary projects/charity projects) to ensure that all global I AMs and Hottests can be heard, seen and also be included! If you have any more suggestions/problems about Union projects or the Union itself, we can discuss this together and reach an agreed solution!

We look forward to seeing these fan club Unions grow and ensure that international I AMs become well recognised as a close-knit community filled with enduring love for 2AM and 2PM! Let us begin to build strong communities both on and off line!

Sign up by filling out this form, and we will contact you with the information you need to be involved in the 2AM Fan Club Union.

Posted Image

(t.)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users