#1 roMANtaec

roMANtaec

to serve and proTAECt

• Administrator
  • 8471 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 11:02 AM

2OD MEMBER LEVELS

Resident (0 - 50 posts)

Welcome to the forum! If you are a resident, it means that you are new to the Commonwealth of 2OD. Since you are new, you may be a little shy and you haven't been talking much - that's why your post count is low. You can enter almost every room in the forum, except for the T2S Download Room because you're a little too young! But no worries, be more active - talk a little more, and you'll gain access in no time!

Citizen (50 - 100 posts)

You've been talking a little more and you're becoming an active citizen of 2OD, so... congratulations - once you hit 50 posts, you officially have access to the sacred and magical land of T2S Download Room! But this privilege entails that you follow the rules of the room to the tee - any violation will result in access being revoked, even if you have the required post count. Keep up the good work and continue to post!

Noble Citizen (100 - 250 posts)

You've transitioned into a noble - meaning that you're becoming a rule-abiding, exemplary citizen of 2OD. Chances are, you're probably friends with other noble citizens as well. As a noble, let's work harder in making 2OD a wonderful place for IAMs and Hottest by making sure that other citizens and residents feel at home~

Veteran (250 - 500 posts)

Hello there. Your age and experience is showing! But that's a good thing in the Commonwealth of 2OD. It means that not only have you been serving your duties as a noble citizen, but you've also contributed to the forum through your comments and activities that keep 2OD alive and bustlin'~ From the bottom of every citizen of 2OD's heart, we'd like to thank you for your service with this smile -> :biggrin:

Aristocrat (500+ posts)

Whew~ what a journey you've had! Seems like it was juuuust yesterday that you were a resident, huh? Because of all that you've contributed to the forum, you are now officially a member of 2OD's aristocrat. Congratulations! Pssst... don't be surprised if residents start PMing you questions~ Everybody wants to be friends with the royal family, right? ㅋㅋ

♥ Millionaire (Donors)

Are you loving 2OD or feeling a little generous? You can donate, and you'll get ♥ Millionaire added to your current member title and instant access to Raw & T2S download rooms! Click here to find out how~

#2 knola31

knola31

-

• ♥ Millionaire Resident
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:00 AM

I donated money, but for some reason I'm still not donor status? Could you help me?

#3 sashssi

sashssi

2AM ♥ 2PM

• Administrator
  • 663 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 04:43 AM

View Postknola31, on 14 January 2015 - 02:00 AM, said:

I donated money, but for some reason I'm still not donor status? Could you help me?

Hi there~ Our donation system are kinda glitchy sometimes. You've been upgraded! Congratulations on being a Millionaire
\(^▽^)/ and thank you for your donation! <3

Posted Image

(t.)

#4 khokei98

khokei98

I

• Resident
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:58 PM

Hi! I've noticed this text above our avatars. I just had a dash a few hours ago. Now that I've checked in again, I saw an "I". I'm really curious what is it for. I will greatly appreciate an answer. Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users