#1 sashssi

sashssi

2AM ♥ 2PM

• Administrator
  • 663 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:38 AM

FAQ
[frequently asked questions]

Q: I'm lost in this forum because I'm new. Is there a guide?
A: First of all, welcome to the forum ^__^ and we are currently working on a guide for the forum, so stay tuned.

Q: How come the sbox makes my messages show two/three/four times?
A: The sbox is sometimes laggy and it makes it show as if you posted a million times of the same message. Don't worry about double posting on sbox because a staff/admin usually checks but it normally shows up as one post to almost all members. Also, the error message you receive on sbox (ex: 404 Address cannot be found) is also an illusion -- just retype your message and it will go through.

Q: I happen to post in the wrong topic and ended up having double posts. I can't find a way to delete or merge them. What should I do? Should I pm the admin?
A: Please PM the mod (for that section) or PM any staff member to edit it for you. ***

Q: How can you upload an avatar/signature?
A: To upload an avatar, go to My Settings and in the Profile Settings, click Change My Photo to upload your avatar. To upload a signature, in the Signature section of My Settings, you can edit your signature there. Make sure that it fits the required pixel size, which is under banner size (400x150) and limit of 5 lines per signature. My Settings can be found in the drop down menu next to your name on the top right of the forum.

Q: How can I post an image in my signature?
A: Upload your picture to an image hosting site such as img.ur, imageshack, tinypic, photobucket, and paste the link where it says link and put this code in your signature --> link

Q: Can I change the words on our member's title (words under our avatar) and/or my username?
A: Yes, you can PM one of the admins with your new title and username change ^^ ***

Q: How do I automatically or remain login for days till the member log out?
A: When signing on, click on the box Remember Me. It should keep you log in for a very long time, unless you sign off.

Q: How can I become a(n) admin/staff/moderator?
A: Please go to our Hiring Center for more information on becoming a part of the team.

Q: Will you please sub __________?
A: Please go to our TIME2SUB FAQ for information related to our subbing projects.

Q: How can I donate?
A: Click here to find out how!

Q: How do I know where my donated money goes to?
A: Depending on the time you donated, the money will proceed to the following or project in progress. For projects, it will cover for the cost of the item(s) or shipping. Also, the money you donate might be used differently as in for running the forum itself. Yes, it costs us some $ to run this sexy show ;) But the admins & staff keep a detailed record of how the money is used and how much per project.

Q: Is there any section where others can post their 2PM merchandise if they have any for sale?
A: We have the Market Place where members sell their One Day goods and local fanclubs would advertise their buying projects of K-sites' fangoods and many more. If you're looking for official merchandise, you can buy them at the JYP Store as well.

*** Q: Who are the Admin Team I should PM for help or enquiries?
A: If you would like to contact a member of the Admin Team you can PM either: roMANtaec ; Chanbites ; sashssi ; lemonsherbet ; x_tiffany_x ; histowy__ or jaeners!

This thread will be updated as more questions come in, so please check back once in a while.

Posted Image

(t.)

#2 Nlover

Nlover

I

• Citizen
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:50 AM

I am new here. Everything is so complicated but thanks for the itroduction

#3 chelsea47

chelsea47

I AM the HOT..

• Prefect
  • 421 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:03 AM

View PostNlover, on 25 March 2014 - 03:50 AM, said:

Hi my dear! It's quite complicated at first but when visiting the forum becomes your habit, it would be easier for you. Just a suggestion though: please remember the forum rules by heart and everything will fall into place. Believe me. :wink:

Changmin Seulong Jun.K Nichkhun Taecyeon Wooyoung Kwon Junho Chansung Jinwoon
Posted Image

#4 roMANtaec

roMANtaec

to serve and proTAECt

• Administrator
  • 8471 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:29 AM

View PostNlover, on 25 March 2014 - 03:50 AM, said:

Glad that you can join us!  It is a bit complicated because it is extensive~ it's not just a single place to dump any information~ it's organized and meant to last for a lifetime.  You will always know where to go to find things once you get a hang of it like Chelsea said~ looking for english subbed videos? Visit the 2AM or 2PM English Subbed Videos threads~ wanting to download HD performances, variety show appearances, etc? Visit the 2AM or 2PM Raw Downloads section!  Want to know what 2AM or 2PM is up to? Visit the calendar! Want to connect with other fans? Visit the Chatroom!

There is quite a lot, but I think it's a good thing! It's extensive, giving you lots to explore in an organized manner~ :)  Have fun exploring~ and if you have any questions, feel free to ask any one of the Prefects anytime! ^^b

#5 katrien

katrien

-

• Resident
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:29 AM

Hai everyone. I'm really new in this forum. I'm still learning about this forum, but it's nice because i feel closer with my idol and hottests all the world. 2oneday hwaiting!!

#6 kimcheekimlyii

kimcheekimlyii

I AM

• Prefect
  • 103 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:21 PM

View Postkatrien, on 26 March 2014 - 10:29 AM, said:

Hai everyone. I'm really new in this forum. I'm still learning about this forum, but it's nice because i feel closer with my idol and hottests all the world. 2oneday hwaiting!!

Hello! It's okay everyone is new at one point! ^^ Welcome to the forum! I hope you'll enjoy everything here (: If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Posted Image

#7 lydia

lydia

-

• Resident
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:55 PM

thanks for the explanation i'm new here at first i was a bit lost but now that i read this it's ok :laugh: fighting keep up the good work

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users