• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SIRI_WIMOL

SIRI_WIMOL

I AM

• Citizen
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:54 PM

SELLING 2PM GOODSthese are all imported from korea unless stated.no longer in production/rare includesconcert goods from korea/japanalbums from korea and japanfan goods from korea [JUNHO PHOTOBOOKS/DVD]for pictures click the link below or pm me (:https://carousell.co/siriously0119/AVALIABLE SOLD MORE WILL BE ADDED/TO BE UPDATED

#2 gyuniu

gyuniu

-

• Resident
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:57 AM

hey there! i may like to take both the LOVELY PHOTOBOOK and the star cards off your hands if they're not sold yet :)

you mentioned a few of the rare cards were missing....do you have all the minjun cards between the numbers you indicated, or are some of his missing? (since his are the more important ones for me).

i'm also wondeng if the pics you show for the book are ALL the pages, or if there are more (how many pages is the full book?)

if you could PM me, that would be great! :D

#3 lixss

lixss

I

• Citizen
  • 59 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 01:09 PM

Be wary if you want to buy from seller as the goods are certainly not 10/10 or excellent condition as claimed. Used items sold at new price, but you can get them for half price at Yahoo auction Japan if you are patience.

So disappointed with my purchase from seller... that I threw away what I bought from her. That's how bad my experience was

#4 mariejermaine

mariejermaine

-

• Resident
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:44 PM

Hi is the 2PM LOVELY PHOTOBOOK still available?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users